Instead of finishing my summer homework!
1) How old do you wish you were?
Er... 15... maybe.
2) Where were you when 9/11 happened?
I was watching Blues Clues in my mom's room when it happened.
3) What do you do when vending machines steal your money?
Shrug and mooch of my dad again.
4) Do you consider yourself kind?
For the most part.
5) If you HAD to get a tattoo, where would it be?
On my ankle or upper back.
6) If you could be fluent in any other language, what would it be?
7) Do you know your neighbours?
I only have one! xD And yes, I know them well.
8) What do you consider a holiday?
A day where nobody in the house fights and I'm just able to be happy.
9) Do you follow your horoscope?
I think they're fun to read once in a while.
10) Would you move for the person you loved?
11) Are you touchy feely?
12) Do you believe that opposites attract?
To a certain extent.
13) Dream job?
14) Favorite channel(S)?
A&E, History, NBC, and Cartoon Network (for Adventure Time )
15) Favorite place to go on weekends?
The mall, Guitar Center, or Barnes & Noble
16) Showers or Baths?
17) Do you paint your nails?
With sharpies when I'm bored in class.
18) Do you trust people easily?
Depends on how well I know them.
19) What are your phobias?
Jellyfish, wasps, and the unknown.
20) Do you want kids?
Maybe one or two.
21) Do you keep a handwritten journal?
Do my fanfictions count? Otherwise, no.
22) Where would you rather be right now?
In my living room in a comfy chair. (I have a desktop)
23) Heavy or light sleeper?
Heavy, until someone opens my door. I can't sleep unless my door's closed.
24) Are you paranoid?
About what? Who's paranoid?
25) Are you impatient?
If it's for something I really want. (Like Avatar 2, I'm impatient for that)
26) Who can you relate to?
My narwhal. (You know who you are)
27) How do you feel about interracial couples?
I have nothing wrong with them. I see no difference.
28) Have you been burned by love?
29) What's your main ring tone on your cell?
30) What were you doing after midnight last night?
31) What did the last text on your mobile phone say?
"U just made my night, that was hilarious! XD"
32) Whose bed did you sleep in last night?
Sam Worth--I MEAN MINE!
33) What color shirt are you wearing?
34) Why is there no question here
35) Name three things you have on you at all times~?
Phone, pencil,... pants?
36) What color are your bed sheets?
37) How much cash do you have on you right now?
I found a dime in my back poket!
38) What is your favorite part of the chicken?
The breast or thigh.
39) What's your favorite town/city?
Columbus was fun!
40) I can't wait till?
The first day of school
The semi final of AGT tonight
41) Who got you to join myspace?
Never joined myspace.
42) What did you have for dinner last night?
Spaghetti and garlic bread. I made chocolate pie for dessert!
43) How tall are you barefoot?
44) Have you ever smoked heroin?
I will never smoke.
45) Do you own a gun?
46) What do you prefer to drink in the morning?
47) What is your favourite weapon to lure in the opposite sex?
48) Do you have A.D.D.?
...I don't remember. (That means yes)
49) What time did you wake up today?
50) Current worry?
What my freshman year will be like.
51) Current hate?
There's a girl, she says awful things about autistic kids, changed the personality of one my closest friends, and made fun of my friend and I when we were upset about a kid who was killed in our town. I don't use this word much, but I hate her.
52) Favorite place to be?
53) Where would you like to travel?
54) Where do you think you'll be in 10 yrs?
Location wise, I want to move a bit north, so maybe around there. But probably in college or working some awful part-time job.
55) What songs do you sing in the shower?
My Heart Will Go On, The Edge Of Glory and A Whole New World
56) What was the last thing that made you laugh?
A post on tumblr.
57) Worst injury you've ever had?
I broke my wrist riding my bike... does that count.
58) Does someone have a crush on you?
59) What's your favorite candy?
Skittles and Sour Patch Kids
60) What song is stuck in your head?
Footprints In The Sand by Leona Lewis.
So there you have it.